1. We can accept cancellation of an order if we receive notification before packaging or sending your order.
2. Notification is considered received for purposes of section 1(1) from when we have read your notification.
3. If your order is successfully cancelled you will be entitled to a full refund minus the transaction fee.
2. Loss and Damage
1. In the event of your item being lost in the post, depending on availability we will either send you a replacement order or send you a code to place another order at the same value as your lost one, including postage costs.
2. A parcel is only considered lost for the purposes of section 2(1) after:
a. 10 working days for UK
b. 20 working days for EU
c. 25 working days for Canada and USA
d. The time periods in 2.1(a)-(c) apply from the date of dispatch.
3. In the event of your item becoming perished as a result of delay, depending on availability we will send you a replacement or offer you a code to use on another order at the same value as the perished item.
4. Damage to treats that falls outside of the meaning of 'perish' will not be eligible for any refund.
5. Damage to items other than 'treats' will be eligible for a full or partial refund depending on the affect on the item's use.
1. Delays are outside of our control and so we cannot offer any refunds or compensation for delayed parcel unless it has resulted in your item/s perishing.
4. Prohibited Items
1. If you accidentally place an order including a perishable item to an international address we will try to contact you to make adjustments.
2. If we don't receive a response for the purposes of section 4(1) within two days of contacting you we will send the order with a replacement product of a similar value.
3. In the event of section 4 (1-2) you will not be entitled to a refund on the product or for any difference in price.
5. Customs Tariffs/Duty Fees
1. We are not responsible for any extra costs incurred to the seller by the customs office. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. By ordering from us to an address outside of the UK you acknowledge that:
a. you may have to pay a fee to release your parcel from customs and
b. if you do not pay this fee and your parcel is therefore not delivered, you will not be entitled to a refund.
3. For the purposes of section 5(1-2) we use our best endeavours to avoid our customers incurring extra costs by being registered for and paying VAT.
1. Due to the nature of our items, we cannot and do not accept returns.
1. Our items are not available for resale purposes unless we have provided written permission.
8. Expiry date guarantee
1. We guarantee an expiry date on items which is at least 30 days in length at the time the item is dispatched.
2. In the event an item perishes before the expiry date, you will only be entitled to a refund if the items have been stored in accordance with the instructions on the label provided.
1. Our unique designs are protected by copyright and should not be replicated for monetary purposes.
10. Loyalty Card Scheme
1. To receive a 20% discount code you must:
a. Collect 5 stickers and
b. Send us a clear photo of your completed loyalty card
2. Each order will contain one sticker.
a. For the purpose of 10(2) multiple orders will be classed as one order if a single postage label is used for the orders.
3. Previously collected stickers or loyalty cards will not constitute a complete loyalty card for the purposes of section 10(1)
4. If you lose a loyalty card before completion, we can send you a new one in your next order upon request.
5. We do not replace stickers.
6. Discount codes are only redeemable via our website www.littlegemsbakery.com
7. The discount is not valid on items that donate a profit to charity.
8. You can access the loyalty card scheme an unlimited amount of times by requesting another loyalty card.
9. We reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time.
1. By taking photographs of your pet/s with our product/s and posting it on a public forum you are agreeing to the photo being shared on social media, in our newsletter or on our website unless written notice is given to the contrary.
2. Where written notice is given for the purposes of section 11(1) we will use our best endeavours to remove the photograph from our public domains.
12. Your data
1. We will never use your personal information to contact you about anything other than your order, unless you have agreed to receive promotional offers from us.
2. By ordering from us you agree to:
a. Your personal information being passed to a third party who is carrying out necessary tasks to enable operation of the business and
b. Your contact details being utilised by a third party to update you with the status of your order and/or to obtain customs duty fee charges.
3. Your personal data will not be used or shared by us outside of the specific purposes outlined in section 12 (1-2)
4. We will not sell your data.
Copyright © 2023 Little Gems Bakery - All Rights Reserved.